The Cross County School District is seeking a highly-motivated individual to serve in the role of Central Office Administrative Assistant. Earlier in the spring this position was coupled with Food Service Director. This is no longer the case and now the duties are for that of Administrative Assistant only. Applicants that previously applied for this position need to submit an email if they are still interested.
Some, but not all duties will include:
- Excel in customer service
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and Google
- Organize office meetings and events in the business office
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order of supplies as needed
- Assist the bookkeeper with all financial related matters including entering requisitions
- Keep a record of all district employees' professional development
- Create and edit reports and maintain departmental records
- Process internal and external records requests including scans, faxes, and mail records in a timely manner
- Answer the phone, assist office visitors, and communicate with program staff regarding urgent issues
- Promote a positive atmosphere in the office
- Be available to work overtime as needed
- Audit and approve employee time sheets
- Enter and use eSchool software to maintain information
- Offer to assist other staff to ensure office efficiency, and perform other duties as assigned
The length of the Administrative Assistant contract (220 or 240 days) will be determined depending on job responsibilities.
Interested applicants can send their resume to Nathan Morris, Superintendent of Schools at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cross County School District uses WillSub to employ substitute teachers.