The Cross County School District is currently seeking highly-motivated individuals to serve in the following roles:
- Cross County School District is seeking a K-12 school nurse. This position has school hours with competitive wages. Contact Jessica Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-588-3337 for details. Interested applicants may complete an application and send those to email@example.com.
Interested applicants can send their applications and resumes to Nathan Morris, Superintendent of Schools at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are linked on this page.
The Cross County School District is always looking for effective teachers interested in teaching in the following positions in the future:
- Elementary Education K-6
- Secondary/Middle Grades Math
- Secondary/Middle Grades Science
- Secondary/Middle Grades Social Studies
- Secondary/Middle Grades English Language Arts
If you would like to keep your resume and application on file, please send your documents to the building level principals. Applications are available on this page or by clicking here.
Elementary K-6: Jessica Stacy email@example.com
High School 7-12: Stephen Prince firstname.lastname@example.org
Cross County School District uses WillSub to employ substitute teachers.